Saturday, April 18, 2009

Butterfly Cake

Here is some pictures of the order I had for pickup today. It was for Madison's 1st birthday! It seems like all Ive been doing lately is pink cakes :) Not that I'm complaining since it is one of my favorite colors but all of them have had something bad happen in the process of putting them together. I was labeling all pink cakes cursed in my mind. Well this one finally broke the cycle and nothing bad or drastic happened while making it. Thankfully :) The cake was Chocolate and it was covered and filled with Vanilla Swiss Meringe Buttercream.








Closeup of the Cupcakes



Cupcakes all packed up and ready to go!



Group shot! Order ready to go :)



2 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad you broke the pink cycle! I love that pale pink.

Frostedbetty said...

Me too :) (about breaking the cycle)