Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dinosaur Cake

Here is a couple shots of a birthday cake I made today. I had alot of fun making this cake and may have to use the dino again in a birthday cake for my son :) While I was out shopping yesterday I came across some letter cut outs in a shop I wouldn't have expected to find them in and was happy I put them to use already! The cake was White Velvet filled with raspberries and cream filling, covered in vanilla buttercream. I hope Kingston had a great 1st birthday!






Full view Dinosaur cake



4 comments:

veggievixen said...

that's adorable. what kid doesn't love dinosaurs?

SweetThingsTO said...

Now that is sooooo cute! Lucky kid!

Frostedbetty said...

Thanks!! I definatly think I will reuse the dinosaur on another cake for my son in the future.. or maybe a red dragon? :)

twopartssugar said...

Awwwww! What a cute dino!