Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lightroom



I discovered Lightroom today. It has been so much fun that I have been distracted all day and now behind in my work for this weekend. Good thing it's a cake for my family :) This program is great for doing really neat things with your exsiting photos. I wanted to make my cake photos into "glamour shots" for a album I plan on putting together one of these days. There is soo many different ways or changing your photos for the feel you may be going for. Anyway's, I love this program so much I had to share it with the rest of you! Here is some shots I worked on today of cakes and cupcakes I have done.









2 comments:

veggievixen said...

ooh that's awesome! i love the look of the second to last picture.

Frostedbetty said...

If you take alot of pictures or get frustrated when trying to find things in adobe Cs3 then I would definatley suggest this! Its really fun too :)