Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter Cupcakes

Today I decided to try out a couple new recipes. A chocolate butter cake recipe, which is now my new favorite chocolate cake recipe and a whipped chocolate ganache recipe. The cake recipe was amazing! Its moist and yet fluffy with a delicate crumb basically in a nut shell it's perfect. I have been searching long and hard for a chocolate cake recipe that was perfect and finally I have one :)

For the whipped ganache, although it tastes delicious, the consistency was not that great so I will have to look further. Although I definitely will be using it again as a cupcake or cake filling as it tasted like a truffle filling, not to sweet. Very yummy :) Anyways here is some Easter cupcakes to get you into a spring baking mood! Enjoy :)





Chocolate Butter Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache with Royal icing flower



Chocolate Butter Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache with Fondant Rose Bud

No comments: